Before Your Treatment
- Please eat something light at least a half hour before your treatment. It is ideal to receive acupuncture when you are not hungry nor very full.
- Please do not drink alcohol or caffeine prior to your appointment.
- Please do not wear cologne or perfume or other heavy scents to your appointment. We use smell to help diagnose you!
- It's best not to be in a big hurry on your way to your appointment. If you need to be late, please call at 503-548-7170 and let us know so we can make arrangements to have you arrive without undue stress.
- Wear comfortable, loose clothing to your appointment. We may have you change into a gown in order to reach some points. Others can be reached by simply rolling up loose sleeves or pant legs.